-1 Roll of Heat resistant Tape
- Measurements: 5mmx33m
- Maximum heat exposure is 250 degrees Celsius
- It is used as a ground, barrier and phase insulation in high-performance toroidal coils.
- It can be used for end turn bundling and connection insulation in small motors.
- no residue
- Powder coating protection
-Glass sandblasting protection
-Paint spray protection
-Ordinary surface protection
- Silicone Adhesive Heat Resistant High-Temperature Polyimide Tape
- High temperature, solvent resistant, stable and reliable
- Easy peel-off no glue residue
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.